terms of service
1. The Advertiser authorizes and instructs Dakota Outdoor Advertising (DOA), to maintain the above referenced display in a good, professional manner for the terms set forth above. In consideration thereof, Advertiser agrees to pay DOA all charges associated with this agreement. Advertiser acknowledged and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions on all pages of this agreement.
2. Advertiser understands this payment is due immediately in order to reserve boards and dates and prior to the beginning of the artwork.
3. Advertiser warrants that all approved designs do not infringe upon trademark or copyright, state or federal. DOA reserves the right to reject any copy, pictorial or otherwise, which it deems unacceptable for any reason before or after posting. Advertiser agrees to defend, indemnify and hold DOA free and harmless from any and all loss, liability, claims and demands, including attorney's fees arising out of the character, contents or subject matter of any copy displayed or produced pursuant to this agreement.
4. Any delay or failure by DOA to perform hereunder as a result of force majeure, power interruptions, labor disputes, law, government action, warning or order, or similar causes beyond DOA's reasonable control will not constitute a breach of contract. In such an event, Advertiser will be notified and will be entitled to service having a value based on circulation reasonably equivalent to the lost service.
5. Advertisers shall not sublet, resell, donate or assign any advertising slots without the prior written consent of DOA.
* Dakota Outdoor Advertising reserves the right to pause, stop, and cancel any sign orders. Dakota Outdoor Advertising also reserves the right to change sign locations, and or cancel this offering at anytime.
cancellation and refund policy
You may cancel your order within 24 hours of the purchase order by filling out the cancellation form. Small Business only: In the event of such a cancellation, you will be subject to a 20% cancellation fee.
In the event of any delay or failure of Dakota Outdoor Advertising to perform as set forth in Term of Service §4, you have the option of receiving a full refund or receiving a service having a value based on circulation reasonably equivalent to the lost service. Total damages recoverable against Dakota Outdoor shall be exclusively limited to such a refund or value received.
Dakota Outdoor expressly disclaims and excludes all other warranties, obligations or liabilities, express or implied, oral or written, arising by law or otherwise.